Plug your guitar, your keyboard, your microphone, or even all at once, add any number of effects and virtual instruments and connect them the way you like. You are ready to perform!
Rack Performer supports VST plugins (effects and instruments) and thanks to its collection of included internal modules you can perform right away.
All MIDI Controllers are supported (keyboards, pedals, knob and fader boxes, etc) and the Quick MIDI Map feature allows you to configure them in a flash.
With Virtual Screens and Multiple monitors support there is no overlapping windows and all interfaces remain accessible at all time.
Pre-listen and cue sounds using Dedicated monitoring channels and Any-point monitoring.
Perform in real-time with ultra-low control jitter, and process live audio sources with multi-channel I/O.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Intel Mac + BootCamp Windows
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 - AMD Athlon XP or faster, up to 32 logical processors
- Memory: 256MB RAM minimum, 1GB recommended
- Graphics: OpenGL 1.2 compatible video card, 800x600 min resolution
- Sound: internal or external device, ASIO driver recommended
- MIDI: interface, keyboard and controllers recommended