Rack Performer 0.99 DEMO
Rack Performer is a modular host dedicated to stage performance, with a special emphasis on interface ergonomy and user interaction.
Plug your guitar, your keyboard, your microphone, or even all at once, add any number of effects or instruments and connect them the way you like. You are ready to perform!
Note: demo version is fully functional but document saving and audio recording are disabled
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (note: installer requires admin rights to run)
- Processor: x86 compatible, Intel Pentium 4 - AMD Athlon XP or faster, up to 32 logical processors
- Memory: 256MB RAM minimum, 1GB or more recommended
- Graphics: OpenGL 1.2 compatible video card, 800x600 minimum resolution
- Sound: internal or external device required, ASIO driver recommended
- MIDI: interface, keyboard and controllers recommended
- Supported audio sampling rates: 22, 24, 32, 33, 44, 48, 66, 88, 96, 176, 192 (kHz)
- Supported audio I/O bitdepths: 8, 16, 24, 32 (bits) and IEEE Float 32
- Supported audio I/O configurations: up to 32 inputs and up to 32 outputs, full-duplex
- Supported MIDI I/O configurations: up to 128 inputs and up to 128 outputs + routing
- Supported plug-in formats: internal + VST1 to VST2.4