Rack Performer 1.1
As a platform dedicated to stage performance, Rack Performer helps the live musician at every step from the rehearsal to the concert.
Rack Performer is a high-level modular environment hosting VST plugins and internal modules (over 100 and counting), with MIDI support, multi-channel audio I/O and internal processing, complete automatic patch-delay compensation, sample accurate sequencing, low jitter and latency.
Note: demo version is fully functional but document saving and audio recording are disabled
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Intel Mac + BootCamp Windows
- Processor: x86 compatible, Intel Pentium 4 - AMD Athlon XP or faster, up to 32 logical processors
- Memory: 256MB RAM minimum, 1GB or more recommended
- Graphics: OpenGL 1.2 compatible video card, 800x600 minimum resolution
- Sound: internal or external device required, ASIO driver recommended
- MIDI: interface, keyboard and controllers recommended
- Supported audio sampling rates: 22, 24, 32, 33, 44, 48, 66, 88, 96, 176, 192 (kHz)
- Supported audio I/O bitdepths: 8, 16, 24, 32 (bits) and IEEE Float 32
- Supported audio I/O configurations: up to 32 inputs and up to 32 outputs, full-duplex
- Supported MIDI I/O configurations: up to 128 inputs and up to 128 outputs + routing
- Supported plug-in formats: internal + VST1 to VST2.4