NO Stinking Manual or Guide?!?!

NO Stinking Manual or Guide?!?!

My Pc for recording is an offline only unit. Checking the internet and this website every time I have a question or problem is unrealistic.

Now, I understand that this forum and product is basically dead already, but you might have done much better if you had provided a guide or manual with your product.

It is simply ridiculous to have software this involved and complicated without including a well-written manual. I've had to 'wing it' through the entire install and into my first project efforts. I already have a terrible headache from it and am wasting an entire evening on something that should have only taken an hour or so.

If I don't get the rest of this horrorshow figured out in the next stab at it, I will uninstall the damn thing and run it through the shredder. Incredibly stupid not to include a PDF manual with this. I'm already regretting I got going with this and am resenting the whole company at this point. How stupid of you!
We are perfectly aware of the inconvenience but you registered to test a beta version of an application which is by definition incomplete, and the various warnings both on site and in the installer clearly attest to that.

The finished product will evidently include a fully featured user manual, and it is one of the remaining tasks we still have to complete.

As for this product being "dead already", seeing the version you are testing was released a couple of weeks ago, that the next version is already "on rails", and that new users are registering on site daily, we think it's actually quite the contrary.

Perhaps instead of sounding so rude (and I refrain to use a stronger word) you could share with us what exactly made you consider it was a "horroshow"? This way we might be able to put more efforts in documenting the complex parts or the points that annoyed you.
_______
Live Factory Team
Great response to an otherwise unnecessary response from someone who should look up the definition of "beta" testing.

I'll test out the system in the next few days and hopefully have some more constructive details to pass along.

cheers
Of course he did not register with his real name, so we can't contact him and there are little chances that he comes back here...

Hey mtrilby did you receive our mail about the private beta phase? We're looking for motivated people, so if you are interested don't hesitate to contact us!
_______
Live Factory Team
Another great response would be:
Why don't you crawl back into your hole and never come back? You won't be missed!
[img][/img][img][/img]

Subscribe to our newsletter