RP incompatible or problematic VST plug-ins

RP incompatible or problematic VST plug-ins

Do you have problematic VST plug-ins not working properly in Rack Performer?

Please list them here and we'll do our best to support them.
_______
Live Factory Team
Tremor- FXpansions
FastFX- Native instruments
Superior Drummer 2.0 64 bit won't load at all

Superior Drummer 2.0 32 bit loads but various functions do not work, particularly the file explorer to choose where the drum sound samples are stored. This makes it unusable.
Thank you for you report.

RP is a 32 bit host and we did not implement a VST bridge yet, so it's normal if you can't load the 64 bit version.

We'll investigate the problem regarding the file explorer issue.

Regarding Tremor, the plugin seems to work perfectly in current version excepted when recalling presets (it hangs the DSP) In order to prevent this issue (and it works for all plugins that do not support real-time preset changes) you must load the plugin using the simple preset mode ("parameters values" in the vst config tab)

Trick: when creating a new VST module in the patcher, hold the shift or control key and the preset mode selection dialog will popup.
_______
Live Factory Team
Hi,
Yesterday I install RP and launch DblueGlitch but the wrapper dosn't load the default interface, whit the VarietyOfSound vst work fine but with the Glitch no.

Is normal? Is necessary to open the plug whit another interface and load every single parameter to the interface?
This application is an awsome addition to the sound quality put out by a DJ program on a laptop with a midi controller and a built in ASIO sound card. You have a solid application. I found some no cost vst plugins that work great and some that glitch a little bit, but just need to find the well written ones. A simple PA system is converted into a high end sounding rig. Can't find much to complain about! Im sold, Great Job keep up the good work!!!!
P.S.
.99 Demo runs with less CPU resources, .98 was an average of around 55% with everything running. .99 runs around 40% and less on average. On an older laptop that is huge. Thanks againe
[img][/img]
TELESPALLA: sorry there was a regression in previous version and dBlue Glitch GUI did not display correctly. It should be fixed in version 0.99-beta.

SwingDanceMusic: thank you for the kind words and support, we really appreciate!
_______
Live Factory Team
I have tested Superior Drummer 2 now with version 0.99 and it seems to work. I will try and test as much functionality as possible tomorrow but thought I'd at least post the good news in case I am unable to find the time.

Many thanks for the work on this!

Richard
I have just updated to o.99.3.8 I am trying to map my Hercules DJ controller to trigger FXs and one shot loops. The set up works good on the FXs with the keyboard but would like one interface with 2 applications. Building the one shots and loops with the recorder. Just tooling around to see what can done. The play through so far has been just getting better. Stable is a word that I would use and it appears to be less CPU intense.
[img][/img]
SwingDanceMusic: you will get nice suprises in the upcoming version, stay tuned!

But the topic is about incompatible plugins! Don't forget to also check this other post that lists all the currently known limitations and incompatibilities, as it is regularly updated: RP known issues.

Please note also that overall, free plugins made with SynthEdit tend to be resource hogs, especially when their author was not very careful... There is not much we can do about that, excepted to urge you to use genuine native VST plugins instead, your CPU will thank you and you will get a more satifsying experience overall.
_______
Live Factory Team
Mr Ray73 causes the following errors when loading:

1) Can't load Module. 'SecOrdWGFilter_1 by Guido Scognamiglio'
2) Can't load Module. 'Muter1 by Guido Scognamiglio'
3) Can't load Module. 'SecOrdWGFilter_1 by Guido Scognamiglio'
4) Can't load Module. 'SecOrdWGFilter_2 by Guido Scognamiglio'
5) Can't load Module. 'SecOrdWGFilter_3 by Guido Scognamiglio'
6) Can't load Module. 'RegistryCheck by Guido Scognamiglio'
7) Can't load Module. 'Muter1 by Guido Scognamiglio'

and then RP shows no response. And after 2-3 minutes and 2,5GB Ram usage, finally the VST is loaded and can be used.

My Coputer is a 64bit Intel Core i5-2410M CPU @ 2.3GHz 2.3 GHz and 4GB Ram.
Hm this is strange, is that a SynthEdit module? It looks like the VST can't find its support files, maybe it's not installed properly or the .dll file has been moved?

Those errors definitely come from the plugin and not from RP. We will investigate the issue. Thank you for reporting.
_______
Live Factory Team

Subscribe to our newsletter